5 Responses to “Community Interview”

1.   IJ Says:

It’s funny that he noticed that it doesn’t even have the right time. I don’t think anyone has ever looked at it to get the time.

2.   Jenny Lu Says:

Beatrice, I think that you’re the only person who has actually introduced yourself in your video. I like that. I also like how you gave a brief and concise introduction to orient the viewer in the beginning. The length of each interview you conducted was also around the same time, so everyone had around the same to speak. I think I should have done that.

3.   Mathias Kranacher Says:

I loved your introduction. It reminds me of a prologue to a book or a movie: letting the viewer know what this is about. I thougth that was cleaver and really smart. Cool beans!

4.   maya1 Says:

liked the intro you did. it was quick and simple and told everything that needed to be told to the viewer.

5.   Russell Weinberg Says:

i liked the fact that you put an intro on ur movie, it made it feel like you wanted to help include the viewer in you vision of saving the clock tower. your questions were good to and helped keep things flowing smoothly.